|Place of Origin:||china|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||200pcs|
|Delivery Time:||5-7 days for sample;15-25 days for mass product|
|NAME:||USB Multi-function Socket||Custom Processing:||YES|
|Rated Current:||10A||Rated Voltage:||5-250V|
|Rated Power:||50/60HZ 、2500W||USB Port:||2 (shunt Charging)|
USB smart plug-in household multi-function socket European style plug high power socket
national British standard Hong Kong version of the row of plug
New technology intelligent USB lightning fast charging smart plug
Choose high-quality materials, customize all core components, optimize the structure, make it 50% smaller than the same specification patch panel area, and have 3 safety guarantees. The tube is clean, delicate, and compact, so that it is no longer a tool that can only be hidden under the table, but an ornament on your desktop. The evolution of a patch panel can't make the world earth-shaking, but it can make life better.
|NAME||USB multi-function socket|
|Material composition||PC explosion-proof material, conductor phosphor bronze manufacturing|
|Cable length||2 meters|
|Specifications||national standard, British standard, European standard, US regulations|
1. These sockets are made up of various function keys that we produce. Can be customized according to the project or operation location.
2. ABS fireproof material, available in a variety of colors. Other colors can also be customized.
3. The length of the product depends on your needs.
4. It is very convenient to install this product. You can steadily place them on every corner of your desktop. Does not affect the use after moving.
5. This product is easy to go out. No need to open the hole. Products and products can be purchased and used directly in hotels and private homes.
6. The desktop power outlet and USB charger will add instant and convenient AC power and USB charging assistance to your desktop.
7. Charge your laptop, tablet, phone or other mobile computing device at any time, on your desk, in a meeting room or other place where you need power.
1. It has a fail-safe circuit such as temperature control and overcurrent, which does not affect the normal operation of the line;
2, the new multi-purpose standard jack, loose and reasonable hole clearance, can meet the lightning protection requirements of multiple different electrical equipment at the same time;
3, lightning protection socket is suitable for the end of the equipment power supply overvoltage protection;
4. The lightning protection socket has low residual voltage and large flow capacity;
5, common mode, differential mode all-round protection;
6, energy saving, environmental protection, can be applied to 16 different plugs;
7, non-rack lightning protection socket built-in 10A overload protector, with short-circuit protection, will not cause fire due to overload;
8. The non-rack lightning protection socket has a protection valve design to prevent accidental electric shock.
How to use the patch panel correctly?
1. Replace the socket or plug when it is abnormal or aging.
2. Put the power lead directly into the socket for use.
3. Never change the size and shape of the plug. This can result in poor contact between the plug and the socket, damage to the home appliance, plugs and sockets, and even fire.
4. Do not smash the power cord when pulling the plug. This makes it easy to break the connection between the power cord and the plug, causing a short circuit or electric leakage, causing fire and electric shock.
5. Be sure to purchase a new national standard socket, and do not purchase a universal hole socket that is prohibited by the state. The three-phase jack of the new GB socket is separated from the two-phase jack and has five holes; the three-phase jack of the universal socket is combined with the two-phase jack and has three holes.
6. Avoid "small horse-drawn carts." The power strip has a rated current and cannot be overloaded. Otherwise, the socket will heat up, damage the appliance or even cause a fire. In particular, do not plug high-power household appliances such as air conditioners and microwave ovens into outlets with a small rated current.